Please fill out the following form if you are not able to visit our location in Brooklyn, NY. Questions? Please call us @ 1.212.629.0326
For all repairs, we require a $150 deposit, which is payable before any work is done on the unit. This covers the first hour of diagnosis and labor. After which, we bill in increments of half hour @ $75. Parts & Return Shipping are billed separately.
CONTACT US FIRST
If you haven’t already done so, please CONTACT US to ensure we can repair your unit – we are within your budget, your timeframe, and can obtain the parts. Failure to contact us ahead of time, prior to shipping your unit in for repair, will result in us refusing the shipment and/or no work will be performed.
READY TO SHIP?
Once we have talked about your repair, and confirmed that we can indeed offer service for it, please proceed with the following steps…
1) Fill out the following form (located towards bottom)
After filling out this form, you will receive a confirmation email, in which there will be a PDF form of your repair request, which you will need to print and include inside the box.
This is REQUIRED, otherwise, we will not enter your repair into our system.
2) Get ready to pack up your unit
DO NOT INCLUDE any accessories, unless it is part of the troubleshooting / problem. Please only ship 1 Unit PER BOX.
– IMPORTANT: Please INCLUDE the power cable ONLY if its proprietary to your unit.
3) Wrap the unit in bubble wrap.
If you are shipping in a circuit board, please ONLY use ANTI-STATIC bubble wrap. DO NOT USE PACKING PEANUTS, as these will get all over the inside of the unit and also may cause more damage due to the static electricity charge they produce.
4) DOUBLE BOX your unit.
– First box – where you will place your unit, again, DO NOT use packing peanuts here.
– Second Box – Place first box in a slightly larger 2nd box, and utilize “Air Cushion Box Fill” or similar.
Double Boxed with AIR CUSHION BOX FILL
Double Boxed with CORRUGATED BOX CORNERS
Double Boxed with BUBBLE WRAP
5) Ship to:
DBM PRO AUDIO REPAIR
Attn: Mail-In Repair Dept
276 Meserole Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Ref: “YOUR NAME HERE”
6) SHIPPING INSURANCE
Please ensure you take out shipping insurance for the FULL replacement value of your unit.
7) or… If you don’t want to do any of this, then take it to a UPS store or similar, and they will do all of this for you. Just ensure you tell them you need it DOUBLE BOXED, and NOT TO USE PACKING PEANUTS