Warranty Service and Service Contracts
Most warranty repairs are completed swiftly due to our large parts stock and highly-experienced technical staff.
Here are a few things to know about our warranty service:
- We service the brands in the list below.
- We honor all Sam Ash and Guitar Center service contracts.
- Your warranty repair cannot proceed without your original sales receipt. (See below for information regarding shipping your item to be repaired.*)
- We will service manufacturer’s brands, but they are not covered under warranty.
- From time to time a warranty repair will require that we order a part. And sometimes, that part may be on back order from the manufacturer. In either case, we will keep you informed.
Out of warranty? No problem.
Shipping Your Unit? Read this first…
No Return Authorization number is necessary for units shipped in for service. Send your unit, packed well, with a photocopy of your original sales receipt. When your unit is received, you will be issued a work-order number, which you will refer to anytime thereafter when inquiring about your repair. In addition, when shipping to us from a storefront shipper (e.g. Mailboxes, UPS Store) you MUST supply us with a personal return address, phone number and contact name, NOT the address and phone number of the shipper! ANY units received in this manner will be sidelined until you contact dBm.
ALL international units MUST be accompanied by a COMMERCIAL INVOICE containing the item description and commercial value.
ALL warranty repairs must be Shipped INSURED (preferably in the original box and packing). Please fill out the following form to contact us about your repair:
Brands We Service
Get in Touch With Our Musical Instrument Repair & Audio Equipment Repair Specialists
and get your gear fixed right
PS: If you don’t have a current repair need, let’s keep in touch for the future.