We’re glad you chose to visit our website! We care about your privacy and the information you share with us and want you to understand how we are using and protecting the information we collect about you. DBMproaudio.com is respectful of data privacy and adopts best practice in compliance with applicable privacy law and regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
What personal data do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We may collect the following personal data:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number and billing address;
- Unique identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password;
- Preferences information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our Websites you visited; and
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type.
We, or third parties contracted by us, may use technologies such as scripts, to gather information about how you and others interact with our website, and which products and services may be of interest to you. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our website, and which links or ads they clicked on.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Opting Out of Tracking
If you wish to opt-out, please enable Do Not Track mode in your browser.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use this information to:
- Fulfill your service order
- Send you an service order confirmation
- Send notices of updates to our policies, terms and conditions, and other administrative communications.
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates, replacement, or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Follow up with user after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services
- Improve DBMproaudio.com’s Websites and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, submit a service request, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
What happens if you don’t provide personal data?
In order for us to provide the products, content or services you request, we need your personal data. Therefore, if you do not provide such personal data, we cannot deliver the products, content or services.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal information is important to us.
DBMproaudio.com maintains safeguards, which include technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction, and we require the third parties we contract with to support DBMproaudio.com’s business operations to employ reasonable security measures as well.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All credit card transactions are processed through a third party gateway provider, and are not stored, or processed, on our servers.
Keep in mind, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In lieu of that, please do not email unencrypted credit card information to us. We also ask that you not send or disclose to us, through our services or otherwise, any other sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, biometric data (for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person), data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, or criminal background.
The Legal Basis We Have For Processing Your Personal Data
The GDPR requires data collectors, such as DBMproaudio.com, to have a legal basis to use the personal data of EU residents. Therefore, this section shall apply to any such personal data collected by DBMproaudio.com.
DBMproaudio.com uses the personal data that you provide to supply you with high-quality products, content and services as you request, to send important notices, and for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to provide you with the information you need to make the most informed purchase decisions.
We may also use your personal data to offer you products, content or services that may be of interest to you, based upon your interests or the preferences you shared with us.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent. In certain circumstances we may otherwise process your personal data if DBMproaudio.com has a legitimate interest in doing so and DBMproaudio.com is not infringing any of your rights and freedoms.
When DBMproaudio.com processes your personal data for DBMproaudio.com’s legitimate interests, DBMproaudio.com will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection and any other relevant law. Our legitimate business interests do not override your interests. DBMproaudio.com will not use your personal data in circumstances where your rights and freedoms override our legitimate interests, unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law.
When and How We Share Your Personal Data With Others
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties.
As Required By Law
Your personal data may be shared when authorized by law or necessary to comply with a valid legal process.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data for the duration of your business relationship with us, and as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services.
If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at jrfrond@DBMproaudio.com.
Confirming Your Personal Data
This section shall apply to any personal data collected by DBMproaudio.com from EU residents.
To confirm that DBMproaudio.com is processing your personal data, or to access, update or correct the personal data DBMproaudio.com holds about you, or to obtain a copy to reuse for your own purposes, please send an email to: jrfrond DBMproaudio.com.
Erasing Your Personal Data
This section shall apply to any personal data collected by DBMproaudio.com from EU residents.
If you want your personal data erased, please send an email to: jrfrond@DBMproaudio.com.
To Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
If you want DBMproaudio.com to stop communicating with you for marketing purposes, please send an email to: jrfrond@DBMproaudio.com.
To Restrict Processing of Your Personal Data
If you want to otherwise restrict DBMproaudio.com’s processing of your personal data, please send an email to: jrfrond@DBMproaudio.com.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and you will be removed from our mailing list.
c/o dBm Pro Audio Repair
320 West 37th St, East Store
New York, NY 10018 USA
Last Edited on 11/26/19
Get in Touch With Our Musical Instrument Repair & Audio Equipment Repair Specialists
and get your gear fixed right
PS: If you don’t have a current repair need, let’s keep in touch for the future.